Dent Repair & Quote
The QUICKEST way to get a quote is to take a photo of your dent and do then any of the following:
- click on Quick Quote button fill in the form, attach photos and submit.
- email any pictures or enquiry to email@example.com
- Text any pictures or enquiry to 07725 784354
If you text or email pictures your quote will be with you within an hour-even at weekends or evenings.
Or you can just pick up the phone and speak to a human if you prefer.
What dent repair can be done by this method?
Pdr is designed to remove dents that are cosmetic, for example:
- Other car doors hitting your vehicle
- Shopping trolley’s
- Conkers, twigs, branches, golf and cricket balls and any objects that may fall on a flat surface of your vehicle (something from a shelf in your garage?)
If you have had a slow speed collision it is unlikely the dent repair can be completed perfectly. However….if you forward some pictures on via the website, email address or text to 07725 784354 I will gladly have a look and let you know if there is anything I can do.
The limiting factor is the relation of the dents depth to its diameter. A large shallow dent repair is likely to be much more successful than a small extremely sharp one.
Dent Removal in larger dents can only be detected by a trained eye. All work is carried out as mobile dent removal at your home or work address at your convienience.
Examples of actual dent repair and costs
Examples can be found on the gallery page along with the costs that the dent repair comes to.
Paintless dent removal has to be carried out by a full time dent removal expert for perfect results !!! Those who offer to carry out mobile paintwork and mobile dent removal are very unlikely to excel at both!!